Items are now being separated into “ranks” that will help you distinguish between common, less valuable and rarer, more valuable items.
1. Items will now have a border identifying its rarity:
1. White border
: Normal items (They have no potential unless we use Potential Scrolls on it)
2. Blue border
: Rare items (they add some %. For weapons lvl 71+ = 3%)
3. Purple border
: Epic items (they add some %. For weapons lvl 71+ = 6%)
4. Yellow border
: Unique items (they add some %. For weaons lvl 71+ = 9%)
2. When an item drops from a monster they have a random chance to be Normal, Rare, Epic or Unique. Items ranked rare or above have “hidden potentials.”
3. A “hidden potential” item is shown with a red border
. “Hidden potential”
items can be identified by using a magnifying glass
available from merchants in major towns.
The following magnifying glasses are available:
Basic Magnifying Glass - Equip 1-30
Average Magnifying Glass - Equip 1-70
Advanced Magnifying Glass - Equip 1-120
Premium Magnifying Glass - 1-200
So, When a monster drop us an item with a hidden potential we must use the magnifying glass to reveal us how our item will improve their stats. Here i show the
posible changes depending what equips are we talking about: Hats
- Stat %, Self-Mystic Door(the skill)
, Chance of showing an Emotion when hit, Stats(static numerical stats), Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Chance of recovering HP/MP), Ignore monster's attack/damage.Face accessory
- Stat %, Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Recover HP/MP per second, Max HP/MPEye accessory
- Stat %, Accuracy, Avoidability, W.DEF, M.DEF %, Max HP/MPTops/Bottoms/Overalls
- Stat %, Self-Hyper Body(the skill, but for any class)
, Chance of Invincibility when hit, +1 ~2 of a skill, Chance of recovering HP/MP, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidablility, Accuracy %, Chance of Autosteal (No idea what this is though), +% of a potion, Reduction of a curse's duration (Seal, slow, etc.), Max HP/MPShoes
- Stat %, Self-Haste(the skill, but for all classes)
, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Chance of avoiding an attack, Max HP/MPGloves
- Stat %, Self-Sharp Eyes(the skill, but for all classes)
, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Chance of recovering HP/MP when attacking, +% of a potion, Max HP/MP, Chance of AutostealCape
- Stat %, W.DEF, M. DEF, Chance of avoiding an attack, Max HP/MP, +1~2 of all skillsEarrings
- Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Max HP/MPBelt and Rings
- Stat %, W.DEF, M.DEF, Avoidability, Accuracy %, Max HP/MPWeapons
- Stat %, W.ATT, M.ATT, Total W.ATT %, Total damage %, M.ATT %, Ignore monster's W.DEF/M.DEF at a certain percentage, 20%~30% bonus damage when attacking a boss monster
, Chance to recover HP/MP, All skills +1~2, Max HP/MP, Critical damage, Chance to freeze/poison/seal/slow/blind monster
When the potential improve something % thats the rate depending on the item lvl :
Lvl 1 a 30: Rare = 1%, Epic = 2%, Unique = 3%
Lvl 31 a 70: Rare = 2%, Epic = 4%, Unique = 6%
Lvl 71 o más: Rare = 3%, Epic = 6%, Unique = 9%
Normal items can also to have a potential but we will need a Potential Scroll to reveal this.
Potential Scrolls can drop from monsters in the world or they can be found by using the Miracle Cube Cash Shop item. Each Miracle Cube used will yield one scroll fragment. Combine five to create a Potential Scroll and 10 to create an Advanced Potential Scroll.
Using the Miracle Cube on an identified will reduce it to an unidentified state. Reusing a Magnifying Glass will reveal a new set of Potential traits. MIRACLE CUBE
Miracle cube is a cash shop item (In GMS it costs 1200Nx)
The Miracle Cube allows you to wipe the slate clean and rebuild the Potential of your favorite Rare item!
This is how you perform a miracle on your gear:
1. Buy a Miracle Cube.
2. Leave the Cash Shop and double click on the Miracle Cube in the Cash section of your inventory.
3. Drag your Rare item that already has Potential attributes from the Equip inventory and place it inside the Miracle Cube window like below.
4. Click “OK” and the item will return to its “Unidentified” state but make sure you have an open slot in the Use inventory to receive a miracle cube fragment.ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM
You can enhance an item when it has no slots (counting hammers or w/o counting em, it doesnt matter). Each time u use and Equip Enhancement Scroll u have a % of rate to work (if it doesnt work, equip will boom). If it works, ur stats will be improve randomly (u can even win stats that u didnt have in the beging) and a start will apparear in the top, on your item name. You can do it all the times u want but, for each scroll u make work, the next will have less chance to work That's all the info i got, everyone who can help to complete this info i will appreciate it