· Characters can now create a guild by themselves without having to create a party.
· You can easily go to the Hall of Heroes for guild management through the NPC Lea, who has been placed in each town.
· A character must be at least Lv.10 and not currently belong to any guild in order to create a guild.
· The guild creation fee has been lowered from 1.5 million mesos to 100,000 mesos.
· The guild emblem creation fee has been lowered from 5 million mesos to 500,000 mesos.
· Guild deletion and guild emblem deletion are free.
· The cost of adding 10 spots while having 30 or 40 slots has been reduced to 1.5 million mesos.
· The cost of adding 5 spots while having 50 or more slots has been reduced to 2 million mesos.
· GP has been changed from the old guild point system. It now functions as guild EXP.
· The contributions of each of the guild members will accumulate into GP.
· Accumulating GP will raise the guild level. Higher guild levels will yield different types of guild support benefits.
· The GP obtained by each guild member is counted toward the level of contribution for that guild member.
· The amount of GP that each guild had prior to the change has been reduced to 1/10 the original amount.
How the GP is accumulated
· Every time a guild member plays the game for an hour or longer.
· Every time a guild member levels up.
· When a guild skill is purchased.
· When new guild members are added.Guild Levels
· The guild level increases when the GP accumulated by the guild member activity surpasses a certain level.
· The guild level will automatically increase if the goal is reached.
· You can use guild-only skills according to your guild level.
· When a guild member withdraw from the guild, the specific guild member's GP will deducted.Guild Skills
· These are exclusive skills for guilds. There are different types and levels of skills available depending on a guild’s level.
· When the guild level reaches a certain point, a guild can learn guild-only skills.
· As the guild level increases, a guild can learn and obtain better guild skills.
· Guild skills expire. The expiration date can be extended on them by paying certain amount of money.
· All the guild members have access to buy or extend the expiration date on guild skills.
· Active skills are applied to all guild members.Types of Guild Skills
· Increase Accuracy and Avoidability of guild members.
· Increase EXP received by guild members when hunting monsters.
· Increase Weapon DEF and Magic DEF of guild members.
· Increase the ATT and Magic ATT of the guild members.
· Increase the Speed and Jump for the guild members.
· Increase Crit Rate for the guild members.
· Regular guild benefit: A special potion is provided every Monday. This skill does not expire.
The guild UI has been revamped.
1 - Shows the guild name, guild level, current GP, and GP required to reach the next level.
2 - Shows the player's own level of contribution and the related ranking.
3 - The guild master entrust function has been added. Only a Guild Master can use this feature.
4 - Displays the guild level, accumulated GP, the total number of guild members, and the guild ranking.
5 - Displays the guild member ranking based on the guild contribution level.
Copy Pasted from Nexon site. Thx