Rebirth FTW
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How's everyone?
Sat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm by MrGreek

» Hi its Jaymie/Quietplease need to get hold of john/pepsi
Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am by Jaymie/QuietPlease

» Ok come on, be Rebirth like old times here, what's best per each class? about less char's atm.
Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am by Raíce

» TY Rebirth it was fun while it lasted<3
Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am by Raíce

» Training areas post bigbang (all classes)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am by ajkboan

» So everyone is really fine and happy with the name "Wave" for the guild?
Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm by Raíce

» New Members
Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 pm by Raíce

» BaM lvling and SP guide
Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 pm by Madi

» ring upgrade extension
Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm by Pepsi


Share | 
 

 New guild name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
avatar

Antal inlägg : 779
Points : 935
Join date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Pepsi wrote:
My favorites so far...
Loyalty
Pyro
Horizon
Mastery
Enigma
Alpha
Beta


Pyro
Horizon
Beta

I think I might go for beta now. Choose more than one name and I will make my final decision some time tomorrow.

The guild will be made at noon tomorrow (12am maple time). I would like at least 5 of you to come along to help make it.

_________________
PepsiBandit
Back to top Go down
HERO
Papulatus
Papulatus


Antal inlägg : 392
Points : 500
Join date : 2011-01-10
Ort : none

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Pepsi wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
My favorites so far...
Loyalty
Pyro
Horizon
Mastery
Enigma
Alpha
Beta


Pyro
Horizon
Beta

I think I might go for beta now. Choose more than one name and I will make my final decision some time tomorrow.

The guild will be made at noon tomorrow (12am maple time). I would like at least 5 of you to come along to help make it.

Ye beta is nice if its not taken, btw gz on Horntail rank on forum
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
HornTail
HornTail
avatar

Antal inlägg : 779
Points : 935
Join date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 pm

HERO wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
Pepsi wrote:
My favorites so far...
Loyalty
Pyro
Horizon
Mastery
Enigma
Alpha
Beta


Pyro
Horizon
Beta

I think I might go for beta now. Choose more than one name and I will make my final decision some time tomorrow.

The guild will be made at noon tomorrow (12am maple time). I would like at least 5 of you to come along to help make it.

Ye beta is nice if its not taken, btw gz on Horntail rank on forum

Ty... 1 rank left ^-^

_________________
PepsiBandit
Back to top Go down
TacoTamer
Mushdad
Mushdad
avatar

Antal inlägg : 116
Points : 136
Join date : 2011-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

my suggestions

Rhea ( old guild i disbanded idk if can be reused)
Homies
Fergalicious
WereBack
Tacos
MmmTacos
OMGBBQTACOS
LetsCzak
ChaosPinkBean
Funk
OldSchool
WiseFools

half are jokes idk xD
random stuff i came up w/

and oh this one

ObamaBinLaden
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
HornTail
HornTail


Antal inlägg : 820
Points : 958
Join date : 2009-06-02
Age : 23
Ort : Some Shitty Country

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 am

Beta is not bad... this Rhea doesn;t sounds bad either.
Anyways LF>invite tommorow when I logg on for incu event XD
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 312
Points : 354
Join date : 2010-02-19
Ort : Zin :D

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 am

to be honest, beta sounds horrible Razz

EDIT: Beta sounds horrible, cause i dont wanna stand for its meaning with
a guild... If we jump around with a guildname Beta, then solaris
would be a better name, if it wasent taken Smile

btw, tacos name sounds way better atlest it not a "beta" name, lets make a "beta"
server xD come on guys

Raice got 2 new names, pretty awsome names, i think you guys should
see them, hes net is gone for some days, i'll try text him :)he
cause i forgot the names D:

EDIT:
Name:
- Resurrect
(based on Rebirth, try look it op in a wordbook with a explaining)

second he forgot ... LOL Very Happy


Last edited by Zinjie on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum


Antal inlägg : 531
Points : 589
Join date : 2009-09-08
Ort : Maplestory <.<

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Zin det betyder genfødt eller genoplivet


The guild is now made Wave until we get something better

_________________
(,,,)=^.^=(,,,)~~ moeeew, I purr if i get pt.. Sexy Rebirth<3.. Lets have fun <3



->What now?... I lost the game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 312
Points : 354
Join date : 2010-02-19
Ort : Zin :D

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Se her Smile

http://www.ordbogen.com/opslag.php?word=Resurrect&dict=auto

EDIT: puste nyt liv i noget
lyder godt Smile men hey bare et forslag Razz
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum


Antal inlägg : 531
Points : 589
Join date : 2009-09-08
Ort : Maplestory <.<

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Se her Smile

http://www.ordbogen.com/opslag.php?word=Resurrect&dict=auto

EDIT: puste nyt liv i noget
lyder godt Smile men hey bare et forslag Razz


Var også det jeg sagde! Og det navn er forøvigt taget bare så du ved det;)

_________________
(,,,)=^.^=(,,,)~~ moeeew, I purr if i get pt.. Sexy Rebirth<3.. Lets have fun <3



->What now?... I lost the game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 312
Points : 354
Join date : 2010-02-19
Ort : Zin :D

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Charma wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Se her Smile

http://www.ordbogen.com/opslag.php?word=Resurrect&dict=auto

EDIT: puste nyt liv i noget
lyder godt Smile men hey bare et forslag Razz


Var også det jeg sagde! Og det navn er forøvigt taget bare så du ved det;)

Ahh okay fair nok Smile

MEN SERIØST BETA "FML" xD
Back to top Go down
Krijgertjuh
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 300
Points : 341
Join date : 2009-02-20
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Charma wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Se her Smile

http://www.ordbogen.com/opslag.php?word=Resurrect&dict=auto

EDIT: puste nyt liv i noget
lyder godt Smile men hey bare et forslag Razz


Var også det jeg sagde! Og det navn er forøvigt taget bare så du ved det;)

Ahh okay fair nok Smile

MEN SERIØST BETA "FML" xD

English pl0x ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum


Antal inlägg : 531
Points : 589
Join date : 2009-09-08
Ort : Maplestory <.<

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Zinjie wrote:
Charma wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
Se her Smile

http://www.ordbogen.com/opslag.php?word=Resurrect&dict=auto

EDIT: puste nyt liv i noget
lyder godt Smile men hey bare et forslag Razz


Var også det jeg sagde! Og det navn er forøvigt taget bare så du ved det;)

Ahh okay fair nok Smile

MEN SERIØST BETA "FML" xD


Det var faktisk taget xD

_________________
(,,,)=^.^=(,,,)~~ moeeew, I purr if i get pt.. Sexy Rebirth<3.. Lets have fun <3



->What now?... I lost the game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 312
Points : 354
Join date : 2010-02-19
Ort : Zin :D

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:43 pm

alså Beta eller Resurrect?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Raíce
Ergoth
Ergoth
avatar

Antal inlägg : 207
Points : 256
Join date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 pm

How about:



-Equestria

-Authority

-Fresh

-unique

-Reaction (re starting the action in this guild! ;D)

-Allies

-Equines

-Anticipate

-Antiquity


I love most of these ;D espicially the last one, but STILL Rebirthers would be awesome:i so please put that one on a vote too! xD
Back to top Go down
Charma
Zakum
Zakum


Antal inlägg : 531
Points : 589
Join date : 2009-09-08
Ort : Maplestory <.<

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Zinjie wrote:
alså Beta eller Resurrect?? Smile

Begge


Remember that it have to be new names since the onces we wanted already WAS taken..<.<

_________________
(,,,)=^.^=(,,,)~~ moeeew, I purr if i get pt.. Sexy Rebirth<3.. Lets have fun <3



->What now?... I lost the game? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zinjie
Papulatus
Papulatus
avatar

Antal inlägg : 312
Points : 354
Join date : 2010-02-19
Ort : Zin :D

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Charma wrote:
Zinjie wrote:
alså Beta eller Resurrect?? Smile

Begge


Remember that it have to be new names since the onces we wanted already WAS taken..<.<


ahh ok =)
Back to top Go down
King3n
Mushdad
Mushdad
avatar

Antal inlägg : 115
Points : 120
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New guild name   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

WOOOHOOOO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New guild name   

Back to top Go down
 
New guild name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Wyrd mini's Guild Executioner
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» Guild/Forum Guidelines.
» Guild Event Manager ..
» [HELP] Guild Tigrex Urgent

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth :: Rebirth in General. :: New Guild-
Jump to: